Recharging your account is simple. To start with, whenever your payment is due, you will receive a message on your TV. Alternately you can also go to My Account option from EPG menu to see your account details.
Choose from a host of convenient payment / recharge options mentioned below and follow simple steps.
1. recharge by IVR
You can simply call us on our toll free number 1800 102 8080 or 020-40181400 (tolled) from any of your Registered Telephone Numbers. This will help us recognize your customer ID and take you directly to a customised menu.
You can choose account recharge from the Menu option. Select the denomination amount for payment / recharge and enter your credit card details for us to debit the amount toward your services subscription. Once done, your account balance gets instantly updated with the recharge value.
2. recharge on the web
You can recharge instantly from our website. To do this, you will first need to register on our website www.airtel.in/digitaltv with your customer ID. You will be given a secured login ID and password.
- Logon to www.airtel.in/digitaltv using the login ID and password. You will be routed to a secure site.
- Click on Recharge from the left menu
- In case, you have multiple accounts attached to your login, you will need to click on the Customer
ID for which you want to recharge.
- You will see page with your current account balance and list of recharges done in the past
- Click on Recharge button.
- You will be directed to a highly secure page. Here,
||Enter the amount in the box shown (between 200 – 9,999) and |
||Choose your payment mode |
- Click on Pay Now.
- You will be routed to the online payment gateway or your bank’s internet banking site for entering
your payment details and completing the transaction.
- Upon successful recharge, you will get a unique transaction ID for reference. The amount is
credited to your account immediately and will reflect on your TV within 4 working hours.
You have the following online payment options
To recharge your account, you can use your Master / Visa credit card or you can use net banking from
any of the following banks to directly transfer amount from your bank account
||State Bank of India
||Union Bank Of India |
||State Bank of Indore
||Kotak Mahindra Bank |
||Bank of Baroda |
||State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur |
||State Bank of Patiala |
||Bank Of India |
3. recharge through airtel mobile
Now, recharge your digital TV account with an SMS !
Airtel digital TV presents an easy and secure way to recharge your account. Now make recharge payments from your Airtel mobile phone anytime, anywhere through the interactive mChek application.
SMS PAYDIGITALTV <Amount> <10-digit Customer ID> and send it to 543219 for a hassle-free recharge.
Not registered yet for mChek? It's simple.
- Just SMS PAYDIGITALTV <Amount> <10-digit Customer ID> and send it to 543219.
- Enter the details of the Credit Card that you wish to make the payment from.
- Choose a safe and secure mChek PIN to authorise all your future mChek transactions.